EXTENDED PRIVACY AND COOKIE USAGE POLICY
The site does not require the registration of users and does not collect or store any personal data.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are short lines of text that can be saved on a user's computer or, in general, on their device (tablet, smartphone, ...) when the web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer) calls up a specific website.
On each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another site that recognizes them (third-party cookies).
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize your device.
They have different purposes such as, for example, allowing you to navigate efficiently between pages, remember your favorite sites and, in general, improve your browsing experience. They also help to ensure that the advertising content displayed online is more targeted to you and your interests.
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies may be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies, and third-party cookies.
Technical cookies are essential to navigate safely and use the services requested.
The law provides that they are used even in the absence of explicit consent (art. 122 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
The information is not used for commercial purposes and does not provide in any case for the storage of data.
These are cookies that profile the way the user navigates the site and are used to send the user advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed in the context of surfing the web.
According to the Privacy Guarantor, pursuant to art. 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the use of these cookies requires adequate information and a request for consent from the user.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These are mostly profiling cookies sent by third party domains outside the site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies store useful information, which is updated each time you return to the site, allowing the site to improve your browsing experience.
This information may also be used for advertising campaigns or for statistical purposes.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON FRANCESCOMILANESE.COM?
Technical Cookies are used on the site to ensure the functioning of certain parts of the site, starting from navigation within the site.
Third Party Cookies are also used to allow the use of social network functions such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube.
USER DATA AND PRIVACY
The site does not provide for the registration of users and does not collect or store, therefore, any personal data.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY COOKIE INFORMATION USED ON THIS SITE
For more information about third party cookies, please see the third party cookie information:
- DoubleClick; Google; Google Adwords; Google Analytics - Data Protection; Google Analytics - Security and Privacy;
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Youtube (Google): http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- To disable or change Google's settings for ads related to your account visit this page.
- To prevent the use of your data by Google Analytics click here.
The Personal Data Protection Authority devotes considerable space to cookies. You can find some information here.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES BY CONFIGURING YOUR WEB BROWSER
You can disable cookies using the settings of your web browser used to browse the Internet by following the instructions [note: below are instructions that may differ slightly, depending on the version used, for the browser indicated]:
- Click on Safari in the top left corner
- Select Preferences from the menu
- Click on the Privacy section
- Click on the "remove all website data" button
- Click on Tools in the menu bar and select "Internet Options".
- In the General tab, click on the Delete item in the Explorations History section.
- Select the Cookies item
- Click on Delete at the bottom of the pop-up window
- Click on the Menu button at the top right (symbol)
- Click on the Options button
- Select the Privacy tab and click on "delete recent history".
- In the pop-up window, select the time interval you wish to delete and the type of items you wish to delete.
- Click on the "Delete now" button
- Select the Chrome menu in the top right toolbar
- Click Settings
- Select "Show advanced settings".
- In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content Settings" button.
- In the "Cookies" section, click on "All cookies and site data" to open the window with the details.
- If you want to delete all cookies, click "Remove all" at the bottom of the dialog box
- To delete a specific cookie, place your mouse pointer over the site that generated the cookie, then click on the X displayed in the right corner.